December 3, 2008

Brittany Flickinger wins Paris Hilton My New BFF

http://photos.jpgmag.com/176917_44222_d5f95dbc4f_p.jpg

Brittany Flickinger has been selected as the winner of Paris Hilton My New BFF.

Paris told Brittany, “The truth is you won’t be joining me in my life. But,” she adds after a long pause, “I hope you’ll join me for our life together Because you’re my new BFF. Are you ready for a crazy life?”

According to her official bio for the show, Brittany Flickinger is the quick-witted, sarcastic lead singer of a Las Vegas-based rock band, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that she loves being the center of attention and is on the hunt for fame. While Brittany loves to party and cause a ruckus out on the town, she maintains a fairly straight-edge lifestyle with limited drinking and no sex. She’s a walking oxymoron, though, as she claims she’s both sweet and a manipulative bitch. But is she only seeking fame or does she really want to be Paris Hilton’s new BFF?

Sounds like a publicity seeker slapper to me….no, I mean Brittany, not Paris.

Source: Inquisitr

No comments:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_qwBkZfsYCCI/SagBUtnHMtI/AAAAAAAAAIk/U6lEwYXKIT0/Banner%20cuadrado.gif